1. It’s a great book.
2. There’s a fish on the cover. And the fish has a NAME!
3. It will make you smile. And think. And ponder. And want to discuss.
4. You never knew you didn’t know Lisa Hendey’s life dream (which is so stinkin cute and hilarious!).
5. I said so.
6. Hendey uses the word “generativity” many times, and my spellchecker HATES that word. So I think that means she made up a word. Which makes the book worth its weight in…something.
7. It’s Hendey’s best writing. Ever. For real.
8. Do I really have to go on?
My rave review is at the Register, along with a few of my favorite snippets from the book.