[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/219408221″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
We did some serious name dropping, talked about my upcoming book (which Sarah Vabs contributed to), and, in general, had fun. Vabs and I go waaaay back, and Tommy has a way of fitting right in.
If I was ever going to do a podcast, I’d want to do this kind of podcast.
Things to listen for:
- Name dropping: Lisa Hendey, Maria Johnson, Lino Rulli, Jennifer Fulwiler, and maybe some others.
- Things we do to entertain our children, including things that make body noises.
- The answer to “how am I sleeping?”
- How far back do Sarah and Sarah go? Well, Tommy can only be jeallllousss…
- Children in the background: mine. No extra charge.
This whole adventure has me thinking about podcasting in a whole new way. But really, I’d rather crash other people’s podcasts than have my own… (If I seem worried, it’s because I’ve seen this writing on the wall before…)
Sarah, I LOVE Soundcloud!! And I love podcasts, too! 🙂 Listening now…
You’re so witty, Sarah! 🙂 I wish I were as articulate as you when I am being interviewed. 🙂
Bahahaaaaaaa, thanks. 🙂
OMG I love the Cricket on the Hearth! My girls watch that every Christmas! 🙂
Watch it? No, no, NOOOOO…you must READ it!!!