- Is there a meal for which Goldfish are not the appropriate dessert?
- Do you know where the keys are?
- Did you eat the marker?
- Have you seen the clothes for your doll?
- Did you turn off my computer? Again?
- Aren’t your feet cold?
- How many times do I have to tell you…?
Ridiculous Rhetorical Questions
Inspired by Jodi’s Burning Questions, I can’t resist sharing this list I’ve been working on for a week or so…and yes, they’re directed at the youngest member of our family, the one who’s a walking bruise and into everything and learning at a rate that inspires and scares me. Ah, to be two (or close enough to round up, anyway)!