We raised $5,250 through our Indiegogo site and an additional $500 that was mailed in, for a total of $5,750.
That’s 575 books to be divided between these 15 pregnancy centers:
- Birth Choice of Dallas – Dallas, TX
- The John Paul II Life Center – Austin, TX
- Pregnancy Aid of Snohomish County – Everett, WA
- A Woman’s Choice – Falls Church, VA
- Birthline/Lifeline – Riviera Beach, FL
- Stanton Healthcare – Boise, ID
- Pregnancy Decision Health Care – Columbus, OH
- Choices of the Heart – Turnersville, NJ
- Pregnancy Center East – Cincinnati, OH
- Mary’s Choices – Topeka, KS
- St. Raymond Society – Jefferson City, MO
- Pregnancy Helpline – River Falls, WI
- Gabriel Project – Arlington, VA
- Life Choices – Poway, CA
- LifeChoices Women’s Care – Lutz, FL
When we kicked the first CatholicMom.com Project off at the beginning of Lent, I was…well, I was a little doubtful. It was a BIG goal.
Thank you for your support and generosity! I’m humbled to be a part of a group of people–from the folks at Ave Maria to Lisa Hendey and CatholicMom.com to so many others who expressed their support and encouragement–who come together like this.
It really touches my heart to know that, in some small way, I have been part of something so near and dear to my heart.
Thank you so much for your support. Many, many blessings to you!