- My first post, a year ago today: God must really love me!
- I never thought I’d be able to write about my experience with seeing that small white casket, but I have, and I’ve found there are more words there than I thought at first. So this is actually a collection of related posts: Small White Casket, Susan’s Story, In Honor of Lucas, In Memory of Logan, Easter Tribute for Darren
- A reflection that still ‘splains how I feel at Mass, especially when I’m traveling: Yeah, that’s my kid…
- Something I have to remind myself to do, over and over: Let go and let God!
- Living in an old farmhouse has its perks, in that I have a tangible way to see my soul: The Old Farmhouse of My Soul
- Don’t want to leave out our canine “family members” (reluctantly though I type that phrase): Jack Russell Terror
- Because it’s almost that time of year, again: Vacation Hangover Remedies
- Why did I have kids? Well, it sure wasn’t because I thought I would! Why I Had Children and then the follow-up, Children are a GIFT
- For those of you who can’t read enough about farm life here: The Barn
- Was Jesus a toddler? Yeah, I guess so. It helps me to remember that: Jesus, the Toddler
- Navel-gazing wouldn’t be complete without sentimentality: On the Day Your First Child is Born
- Getting to know me is getting to know all of me, right? The Voices in My Head, an Introduction
Time Flies When You’re Blogging
It’s hard to believe, but I’ve been here a year! So, because I have nothing better to do (loud guffaws in the background as the dust bunnies get a little loud under the couch), I thought I’d compile a list of a few posts from the last year: